Girl's Gotta Eat

Re: Why is Taylor Sirard launching a Patreon?

So here's the deal, some changes happened in my life which roughly equates to me having less time and less money. This means I've got to take time away from making this blog and use it to make money instead.

Does this mean WITS (Where is Taylor Sirard?) is done? I don't think so. I hope to eventually tell you all the tales of my travels, but I can't promise I will be able to afford it. It will definitely mean frequency of posts will go down.

However, my dear readers, you can prevent this blog from fading into the void.

Patreon is a service that allows you to pledge any amount you want (even $1) to support the continuation of this blog. All the information can be found in the link below!

WITS Patreon

If you have been a regular reader of WITS, thank you so much for your support. If you see value in what I make, please visit the Patreon page and consider pledging. Learn how you can get one of these rad stickers I picked up on my travels!


---

If you're looking for other physical evidence of your support, you can head over to my online shop and pick out a print. All prints are one-of-a-kind and made by the same hands that type up this blog! Click below to check them out:



Love you all, hope to get back to regular posts very soon!

Comments