The Early 2000's, of Course

Re: When has Taylor Sirard looked this good?

While traveling through Wisconsin, I had the opportunity to visit my Grandmother. Her walls are covered with frames, most of them large and displaying a collection of photos. She often occupies herself browsing her digital collection on her iPad, and she loves to show and tell.

In her basement is a chest full of photo albums. Some are new, while others have orange floral patterns indicative of 1970s origin. During my stay I decided to go through them all. At first, a selection she brought up in a laundry basket. These albums included pictures of myself and my immediate family, and boy did I find some gems.

I present to you a photo of my sister, Ashley, and I around Christmas time circa 1998. Although my sister and I are about seven years apart, here you can see us in stunning matching outfits.

Up next is a photo of my father and I. Note my attire of not only a faux fur coat, but also a faux fur hat. Fabulous.

Ashley and I with Christmas tree
[Image: Ashley and I stiffly pose in matching turtlenecks and vests in front of a Christmas tree, and open presents.]
Dad and I in the leaves
[Image: I lean against my father as we sit upon rocks on a leave covered lawn.]

Thank you so much for reading. Click here to become a patron, receive exclusive content, and keep these blog posts coming!

Comments